Send your grammer question with name, occupation, and location to:
waupecong@yahoo.com
Not speling questions though.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Worth saying means worth spelling right!

Upton S. Heberling, a retired shoe store manager, Pearl Jam enthusiast, and founder of the fan blog pearljam.blogspot.com, writes:

Dear Grammer Genious,

When I here Eddie Vetter sing “Black” its the most meloncolic song of all times from begining to end. I remmember when i use to lissen to this song a million times because i mist my girl so much, i didnt want are love to go bad. if you are going thrugh that and feel like you are spinning too, just hange in their because it is just a mater of time, you will make it thrugh as I did, now I'm hapy again and still lisening to this song makes me remmember all the sad momints, im just glad my depretion is part of my past.

Upton

Dear Upton,

Your letter is so full of egregious spelling errors that it is impossible to give it any regard. Write to me again when you actually have some feeling or opinion to express in the accepted way.

The Grammer Genious

No comments:

Post a Comment