Send your grammer question with name, occupation, and location to:
waupecong@yahoo.com
Not speling questions though.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

3D

Glen Urquhart, a former Hotte Shoppes grill chef who retired to Burke VA, writes:

Dear Grammer Genious,

I was watching the Weather Channel and they said “Here is a 3D image of Hurricane Earl.” Now, I don’t have a 3D television, but I could see the picture of the hurricane anyway. So, if I can see 3D pictures on a regular TV, why should I buy a 3D TV? What does 3D mean, anyway?

- Glen Urquhart


Dear Glen,

Was it The Weather Channel’s Hurricane Expert Bryan Norcross that said the hurricane picture was in 3D? Because if it was Bryan Norcross that said it was in 3D, then it WAS. Did you ask your wife if SHE bought a new 3D TV and forgot to tell you? Maybe that was why you could see the 3D picture of the hurricane.

3D just means that the picture looks really cool and sometimes scary.

- The Grammer Genious

No comments:

Post a Comment